To help protect our passengers and drivers and to slow the potential spread of COVID-19 the levels of cleaning and hygiene have been increased on our services.
In an effort to help physical distancing on our bus services you will find seats with Xs and some seats taped off.
We ask that you please:
- Fill up the bus starting from the back
- Sit in the seats that don’t have an X
Each bus will only be able to take seven passengers (including one wheel chair space) so once all seats are taken the bus won’t be able to stop to take more passengers.
Passengers are also asked to:
- avoid close contact with others as much as possible
- cover coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues or cough/sneeze into your elbow
- dispose of used tissues appropriately
- use the hand sanitiser that is provided
- avoid using public transport if you are feeling unwell.
For all official information and updates visit covid19.govt.nz(external link)