Pandemic response Level 1 information for Citylink, Connector and Southlink passengers:
Using our services
- There is no requirement for physical distancing at on buses or at bus stops.
- Citylink and Connector Smartcards can be topped up on the bus.
- Citylink urban passengers do not have to identify themselves to the CCTV camera
- WITT students must book for all Connector services. Other passengers must book for the first and last service of the day, but are encouraged to book for all services. Connector booking form
- Bookings required for Southlink Ōpunake-New Plymouth service - ph 0800 22 11 20.
- Bookings encouraged for all other Southlink services (0800 22 11 20 Ōpunake services; 06 278 5252 Waverley/Pātea services)
- Passengers should keep a record of each journey.
- Retain copies of your ticket/receipt for at least 31 days.
- Stay home if you are sick or feeling unwell. Do not use public transport.
- Practice good hygiene – use hand sanitiser, and cough or sneeze into your elbow.