An initial deposit is required when you apply for a resource consent.
These payments are detailed here and the information can also be downloaded in PDF format.
Payment is required when an application is submitted and is an initial deposit towards the final cost of processing the application. Processing of the application will begin when the deposit is received. The final cost of processing is based on actual and reasonable staff time and disbursements spent processing the application. The final cost (less the deposit) is invoiced at the end of the application process, but there may also be interim invoices during the process.
All prices include GST
Non-notified application (excluding farm dairy discharge)
Non-notified application — farm dairy discharge
Application to extend consent lapse date
Application for Certificate of Compliance
All applicants should note that:
- Where there is more than one application required for the same proposal, an initial deposit is required for each application.
- If the application is notified, a larger deposit will be required. We will advise if the application is to be notified.
- Withdrawn applications will incur the cost for work done up to the date of withdrawal.
- Applications returned due to inadequate information will incur the cost of work done in receiving the application, assessing the information and returning the application.
- All collection costs incurred in the recovery of a debt will be added to the invoice amount due. Overdue invoices will incur an interest charge of 12% per annum.
- Details of Council’s charging policy are in its 2015/2025 Long-Term Plan.
- Cheque made payable to Taranaki Regional Council (to be lodged with application documents).
- Cash/Eftpos (at Taranaki Regional Council offices, 47 Cloten Rd, Stratford).
- Internet banking — Taranaki Regional Council, account 02-0756-0040555-002, payer particulars CONSENT, payer code not required, payer reference NAME OF APPLICANT.
See the download links for the Schedules of Charges with details of the costs of tailored monitoring programmes, farm dairy discharge monitoring and monitoring where no tailored monitoring programme exists.