Keyboard users and screen reader users: After selecting an option from one of the combo boxes below, pressing Tab will take you to the timetable page.
Hāwera-New Plymouth (extending from Ōpunake first service)
Bookings essential - all passengers, all services
Online booking form
DELAYS, JAN-FEB 2021: Significant delays expected
due to major SH3 roadworks from 11 January 2021
Connector fares & Bee Card information
Fares to/from New Plymouth
|CHILD and CONCESSION|
- These fares one-way only
- Under-5s free when accompanied by an adult.
- WITT students and TDHB patients and visitors travel for free - conditions apply.
- SuperGold Card holders travel for free between 9am and 3pm and after 6.30pm. Card must be shown.
- Concession fares available for Communities Services Card holders, senior citizens, non-WITT tertiary students, Access card holders - proof of ID required
- Your Bee Card needs to be loaded with your concession fare information to ensure your travel is on the reduced fare. This applies to those on Access fares, SuperGold Card users and WITT students. More information on concessions and Bee Cards(external link)
Want discounted fares? Want to avoid the hassles of carrying cash? Bee Card ticketing is available on all services.
Bee cards cost $5, plus a minimum top-up of $5. The minimum recharge amount is $5. Cards can be obtained online at www.beecard.co.nz(external link), or from:
- Opunake — Pickering Motors Ltd, 11 Tennyson St (top-ups also available), or Opunake Library Plus, 43 Tasman St.
- Hāwera — South Taranaki i-SITE, 55 High St (top-ups also available).
- Stratford — Stratford i-SITE, Prospero Place (top-ups also available).
- New Plymouth — Puke Ariki i-SITE, 1 Ariki St (top-ups also available), or Bus Centre, 19 Ariki Street, (Dalroy Tours office), 9.30am-3.30pm Mon-Fri (top-ups also available).
Links and downloads
Cash and Smart Card concession fares are available for children aged 5-16 years, non-WITT tertiary students, senior citizens, beneficiaries and ACCESS card holders
To claim a concession fare you must show the driver an appropriate form of ID.
- Seniors: Super Gold card,
- Tertiary students: Student ID
- Child: Student ID on request of driver
- Beneficiary: Community Services Card
- ACCESS – ACCESS card - for people with impairments. Contact Taranaki Disability Information Centre on 06 759 0019.
Holders of SuperGold Cards can travel free on off-peak Connector services (between 9am and 3pm).
The SuperGold Card is available to all eligible New Zealanders aged 65 or over and those under this age who receive NZ Superannuation or the Veterans Pension. For more information, go to www.supergold.govt.nz(external link).